Happy holidays from your friends and neighbors at Bank of Luxemburg! At this time of year we’d like to take a moment to thank all of our customers for the trust you’ve put in us throughout 2014.
We’re proud to be a community bank, celebrating and supporting our hometowns all year long. From our annual Easter egg hunt to summer cookouts … from marching in local parades to sprinting through fun runs … and from educational seminars to toy drives and much, much more … Bank of Luxemburg is honored to take part in so many worthwhile and fun events.
· Toys for Tots
· ALS Ice Bucket Challenge—the Luxemburg, Algoma, Bellevue, Casco, Dyckesville and Sturgeon Bay branches raised $780.00!
· Algoma Cookout—benefitting the Algoma School District, raise $1,286.00
· Forestville Cookout—benefitting the Maplewood Church Food Pantry, raised $365.00
· Dyckesville Cookout—benefiting Kewaunee County Winter Park, raised $956.00
· Bellevue Cookout—benefiting the Bellevue Dog Park raised $800.00.
· Luxemburg Cookout—benefitting Friends of the Ahnapee State Trail, raised $1,106.00
· School Supply Drive/Dress Down Day—raised $175.00 and TONS of school supplies donated by employees and the community!
· Floats in the Algoma, Luxemburg, Dyckesville, Forestville, Casco and Sturgeon Bay Parades
· Dairy Dash—the bank team helped raise funds benefitting the Luxemburg Fire and EMT
· Easter Egg Hunt—the bank donated, organized and volunteered for the event at the Community Center in Luxemburg
· Big Read—as part of Money Smart Week, we read Curious George Saves his Pennies, gifted coloring books and copies of the book and served milk and cookies to local children
· Girl Scout Cookie Rally—educated the girls scouts about saving money, how to count money and money security
· Home Buyer Seminar—offered practical tools and consumer information about buying a home
· “Minute to Win It”—the bank team helped raise money for Door Kewaunee Business Education Partnership